As seen on Two Guys Garage on the Speed Channel, this video show you how to properly apply and remove Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 by hand. Our premium paint sealant is easy to apply, easy to buff off and extremely easy to appreciate!
I’ve been a big fan of Meguiar’s for many years until I found Autogeekonline accidentally, about 2 years ago. I decided to try the Wolfgang Councourse series. What a big difference. Not only were they easier to apply, but they also gave a longer lasting shine. Now I have friends who are also using Wolfgang products. I still continue to use some of Meguiar’s products.
Vehicle: 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Color – Black)
1.Wash with Wolfgang Auto Bathe
2. Polish with Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze #205 Ultra Finishing Polish
3. Polish with Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer
4. Finish with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
5. Wheels polished with Wheel Wax
6. Tires finished with Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel
7. Interior and trims finished with Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze #40 Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner/ Conditioner
And the results are well worth the time spent. I do this full detail about twice a year (with several layers of sealant over time) and maintain the shine on a regular basis by using spray detailers (either by Meguiars or Wolfgang).
T. Chong – Lorton, VA